A new survey from ESG* and NWN Carousel sponsored by Cisco finds that the immense collaboration surge — driven by an increase in remote and hybrid work environments — has pushed companies to centralize workflows, efficiently manage projects, and facilitate real-time interaction between employees.
Yet many of these platforms still lack the ability to integrate with legacy applications, build custom applications, and consolidate business processes. Given that communication and collaboration platforms are a top business priority that directly affect employee experience, productivity, and engagement, IT professionals and executives are exploring opportunities to consolidate platforms while embracing a cloud consumption model.
Download the eBook to reveal insights related to Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) adoption.
- Determine the extent to which organizations are pursuing UCaaS
- Understand the common tipping point for stakeholders to consolidate UC platforms
- Gain insights into what matters most for IT operations, LoB execs and end-users
- Gauge buyer preferences for the capabilities, economics, and business value for UCaaS
* Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG), a division of TechTarget, is an IT analyst, research, validation, and strategy firm that provides market intelligence and actionable insight to the global IT community.