There has been a tremendous buzz in the emergence of emphasis on the customer experience. Nowhere was that more prevalent than in the Contact Center arena, especially as a result of the pandemic. Let’s talk about the new importance of an organization’s Contact Center in the new world we live in.
Our experts will discuss:
- What is happening out there in the Contact Center space, and what has changed in today’s environment?
- Remote work puts Cloud Contact Center solutions center stage. Is cloud my only option or can I use an add-on solution?
- How do you sustain consistent customer service while maintaining security?
- Charlie Beckman (moderator) VP, Engineering, Carousel
- Lee Kayne, VP, Contact Center, Carousel
Who should attend:
- Vice President of IT
- Director of IT